WILLS LAKE FRANCE - BOOKING TERMS
1. WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE: The person signing the reservation form is assumed to have full authority of all the people on the form and to have accepted these terms and conditions on behalf of all the persons named.
2. TARIFFS: The tariffs are as shown on the tariff list and are guaranteed from the date we receive your completed booking form and booking reservation.
3. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: Your reservation will be confirmed when we receive your completed form and payment. A confirmation will be sent to you showing the date(s) reserved, the deposit paid and details of when/how to pay the final balance.
4. RESERVATION PAYMENT: A reservation payment of £300 per week is required. The Reservation Form should be fully completed and returned with your payment of £300 to confirm the reservation. This reservation deposit is NON refundable and your remaining balance will be due for payment no less that 16 weeks prior to your holiday commencement date.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A additional security deposit of £200 (ALL male groups £300) is required for each week booked in case of damage to the property, its contents or any breakage of our rules, terms and conditions. However, the sum reserved by this clause does not limit your liability to us. We will account to you for the security deposit and refund the monies due within two weeks of the receipt of your holiday form. The security deposit is payable with your final payment – see note 6 below.
6. BALANCE OF PAYMENT: The balance of the payment, including the security deposit, must be paid in full at least 16 weeks before commencement of your trip into the same account as detailed in point 4 above. Once Final Payment has been received (including the reduced Final Payment to receive the early payment discount of 10%) no refund is available and clause i) and ii) under Section 7, ‘Cancellation Fees’, become not applicable. If the balance due is not received 16 weeks before the date of the start of your holiday, we will deem the booking as cancelled and charge a cancellation fee as described in point 7. When we receive the balance of the holiday cost we will send you confirmation of payment received and the details of how to find the property.
7. CANCELLATION FEES: If you cancel your holiday, you will be liable for a cancellation fee based on the following (NO refund is payable if you took advantage of our early payment option to save 10%):
i) cancellation 16 weeks or more before trip date – reservation deposit only
ii) cancellation less than 16 weeks before trip date – full cost of trip
8. SELF-CATERING: The person signing the booking form is responsible for ensuring the accommodation is left in a clean and tidy condition. If this rule is not observed we will levy a service charge of £100 for cleaning the accommodation at the end of your holiday. In addition to this charge of £50 will be charged if the BBQ is not left in a clean condition – these amounts will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
9. ACCOMMODATION: All breakages/damages are the responsibility of the person signing the booking form and will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Under NO circumstances should any Bed Linen be used outside the villa.
10. INSURANCE: Payment of the deposit confirms that you have taken out the required Holiday Insurance to cover Cancellation, Travel & Medical Insurance, Personal Belongings, Public Liability etc, since these are not covered by us. Under European Law you are also required to carry a stamped E111 form, available from your local Post Office.
11. PASSPORTS: It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your group hold a valid passport for travel within the European Community.
12. THE LAW: Signature on the Booking Reservation Form constitutes a contract and is accepted by both parties to be subject to English Law.
13. FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellations due to the following: fire, storm, flood, closure of ports, weather conditions, acts of god, riots, political unrest, industrial disputes, war or any other even or circumstances beyond our control.
14. LIABILITY: Under no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid to us for your trip.
15. FISHERY RULES: All persons agree to abide by the Fishery Rules – attached. Further copies can be provided upon request.
16. HOLIDAY REPORT FORM: The Holiday Report Form must be fully completed and returned within 2 weeks of the end of your stay. The forms will be issued to you in your final information pack (sent to you prior to your holiday commencement). On receipt of your Holiday Report Form, your Security Deposit less any applicable deductions, will be returned to you within 14 days of receipt to the nominated account noted on the Holiday Report Form.
17. PERSONAL RISK: Fishing is carried out entirely at your own risk and the owners accept no responsibility for any accidents or damage that might occur on our property while fishing, using the pool or otherwise.
18. TERMINATION: We reserve the right to terminate immediately the services we are contractually obliged to provide if we, our employees or agents consider your behaviour likely to cause unacceptable annoyance or harm to another persons (s) or damage to fish or property. Or if any Terms and Conditions or Fishing Rules have been breeched.
19. CHILDREN: All children fishing or by the lake who are under 16 years of age, must be supervised by an adult at all times. The same applies to all children under 16 years of age who use the pool, they must be supervised by an adult that can swim – the pool is used at entirely your own risk.
20. RENTAL PERIOD: The rental period shall commence at 3.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day. We will not be obliged to offer accommodation before the times stated and you will not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
21. OCCUPANCY: Only the persons named on the reservation form (or advised before the start of your holiday), are allowed on the property. The maximum number that can stay at the property by prior arrangement is 10.
22. PROBLEMS/COMPLAINTS: You will report to us, without delay any defects or breakdown in the equipment or appliances on the property. Arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
23. LIABILITIES: we will not be liable to you for:
i) any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in
respect to any equipment or appliance on the property.
ii) any loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, act of terrorism, strikes or other matters beyond our control.
iii) any loss, damage or inconvenience caused or suffered by you if the property/lake shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In any such event, we will refund all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period (within 14 days of notification to you).
24. RUBBISH: Please ensure that ALL your rubbish is placed in either of the 2 large bins in the village (Colourolles); these can be found on the bend next to the black and white arrows. Please ensure you do not leave ANY rubbish or glass at Wills Lake – IF YOU DO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFIETED.
25. SMOKING: This is a NON-SMOKING villa. Please do not smoke inside the Villa – IF YOU DO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFIETED.
26. FIRE: Smoke Detectors are provided for your safety. Please ensure these are not touched, please do not remove the batteries from the detectors nor remove the detectors from the ceiling. They are there for your protection and to protect the Villa - IF YOU DO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFIETED.
27. POOL: The pool shall be available between May and September depending on weather conditions. The Pool forms NO actual part of the rental agreement, although the pool will be available for your use subject to repairs and maintenance. Dogs MUST not be allowed in the pool.
28. BOAT: There is a rowing boat at Wills Lake. If you decide to use this boat for any reason, do so entirely at your own risk.
29.DOGS: Well behaved dogs may be allowed by prior agreement – under NO circumstances should a dog be allowed on the beds or in the pool.
30. WILLS LAKE: The use of the accommodation and amenities where offered, including the swimming pool, swing etc is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury to a visitor and/or damage to the user’s or visitor’s belongings.